MarketCenter Technologies, an established Web Development/Marketing company, is looking to add to its Web design team. We're looking for a talented, self-motivated individual that can help us to continue to deliver high-quality, user-friendly Web sites to our clients.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with design team to conceptualize projects based on customer needs.
- Convert designs and content into working Web sites.
- Create and optimize graphics for Web sites.
- Provide maintenance on existing sites.
- Stay abreast of trends in Web design as well as new tools and technologies.
- Strong design and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of XHTML, CSS, and Web standards.
- Familiarity with cross-browser and platform compatibility.
- Understanding of SEO and relation to design.
- General understanding of usability concerns.
- Ability to quickly learn new relevant skills.
- Experience with Adobe Suite of products, especially Photoshop.
- Windows 7, Microsoft Office.
- Optional skills: Flash, Ajax.
If you meet these requirements, can contribute new ideas and know how to see a project through to completion, we want to talk to you.
This is a full-time position. Salary based on skills and experience. Benefits package and a great work environment. Please submit resume and salary requirements.