Once the Concept phase is complete and the client has signed off on the designs and technologies used for this project, the project will enter the construction phase. This means converting the drawings and concepts into the proper technology that will make it a viable product on the market. During this phase these goals will be met:
- Converting Photoshop files into Web Standard HTML
- Creating Custom Navigation (dynamic and standard)
- Develop Cascading Style Sheets
- Code any required features such as web forms, E-commerce or database integration
- Testing for Browser/OS Compatibility
Throughout the process our Usability Specialist will be monitoring the project to insure that your web site is intuitive and easy to use. As we progress we will also have your team browse through certain parts of the site to insure that we are hitting the target at all phases of the project.