Search Engine Optimization
Our SEO process has proven to be very successful for the web sites that we have applied them to. Our techniques insure that you will get the most out of your organic placement.
In order for a SEO project to work it cannot be a one time occurrence. There is the initial optimization that takes place, but it must be followed up by reading log files and determining whether it is working or not. Here is how our process works:
- Determine a statistical baseline of what your site is doing now in the area of traffic. This may not be possible if your host does not provide you with log analysis. (A hit counter on your site is not an accurate depiction of traffic.)
- Generally, we will not SEO a site that we cannot host. We are committed to a program that works, and if we cannot effectively monitor the site after the process then we would rather not just take a shot in the dark.
- We will do a FREE analysis of your site and make suggestions as to what would work best
- We will bid the project to make sure it fits in your budget
- Apply the techniques that we have developed to your site (includes recoding of site and writing search engine compliant tags)
- Provide monthly statistics to show the success of the SEO
There have been occasions where we have significantly increased the number of visitors to a site, but our client did not notice any increase in sales of products or services being offered. If this is the case, it may be time to look at the marketability of your site and determine if it is selling itself correctly.