For Technical Issues
- Problems with email or adding, editing or removing accounts
- Issues with our Spam Filter SpamMauler®
- Web hosting issues
Visit our Help Desk (http://helpdesk.marketcenter.net
Use our Live Help
- Support, sales and accounting are available Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00 CST
- If live support is offline, use our Helpdesk
For Website Issues or Updates
- Make modifications to existing website
- Update information
- Correct issues with your site
Submit an email to email@example.com
or call Lauren at 972-254-2070 ext. 202.
Commonly Asked Questions
- What are the settings for setting up my email?
- Username - must be full email address
- Password - assigned at time of setup
- POP3 - mail."yourdomain.com" (yourdomain.com = the domain of your company)
- SMTP - mail."yourdomain.com" (yourdomain.com = the domain of your company)
- My Server Requires Authentication - Should not be checked.
Note: There are several Internet Service Providers (ISP) that require you to use their SMTP settings. For example, SBCGlobal and Verizon require that you use their SMTP settings. Please contact your ISP if you are unable to send email.
For mobile phone support, please contact your mobile phone provider. We do not provide support for email set up on mobile phones.
- How can I check my email on the Web?
Go to http://webmail.yourdomain.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- Works like Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo Mail
- Where do I check my spam?
Log in with your email address and password. Your password is unique to the Spam Mauler and may not be the same as your email password. If you have lost your password, submit a request through our Helpdesk.